Saturday, January 2, 2010

Linda's Journal - January 2, 2010

I was thinking the other day about Tom and how there are still so many things about him that I do not know, even after almost 30 years of marriage!  He meets with Jeff once a week and I was thinking that Jeff probably knows more about Tom than I do… at least in some areas.  I know I have had “intimacy issues” for my whole life but I really feel like I want to push past where I am right now with this.  Then, I got an email from LIFE ministries promoting a series on “intimacy”!!  I felt like that was God confirming and encouraging me to pursue intimacy with Him and Tom this year in a deeper way than ever before.  Lord, I pray that you help me with this and guide me because I really do not know what I am doing!!

Thank you Lord for the many blessings You have lavished upon us and all the little things You do in our lives.  Lord, I lift up Dexter and Cynthia to you and ask that you work that situation out for Your glory.  Thank You Lord for this wonderful start to this New Year!

No comments: